Five Jars is looking for an experienced (senior) self-motivated Sales Development Representative to join our International Sales Department.
This role requires a solid professional background in lead generation in LinkedIn using up-to-date automation tools.
It presupposes the performance of highly diverse tasks and involves communicating with international prospects (mostly US-based) and delivering quality leads.
You are going to work with a team of talented, creative experts who love their projects and do their best to contribute to their development.
If you are an ambitious person who knows about the web development market, we have an excellent opportunity for you to reach your full potential and to live out your dream!
Goals & Activities
Company goals for the candidate that should be solved.
- Generate leads for the sales team
- Lead outreach campaigns in LinkedIn and other B2B platforms;
- Communicate with potential clients;
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs
- Generate qualified leads and send them to the sales team
- Filling and updating data in a CRM system
- Apply an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) approach to generate a robust marketing pipeline
- Create and execute campaigns and programs that drive engagement with our target audiences.
Required professional skills for being successful with goals and expected results.
- Excellent English (C1-C2)
- Ability to work from 14:00 - 23:00 GMT +3 Ukraine time
- 1+ year of experience in IT as an SDR;
- Experience with Pipedrive / HubSpot CRM;
- Experience in LinkedIn automation tools;
- Experience in creating and leading email campaigns;
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude
- Remote work in a team of professionals (or a chair in a co-working space)
- Fair compensation
- Benefits such as vacation, sick leave, a day off during official national holidays
- Flexible schedule (7 hrs per day / 1 hr for learning new things)
- Regular Friday Open Microphones about different tech things from other team members
- Help with learning new things (courses, books, etc)
- Support in participating in conferences
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Work in a professional team distributed across 5 countries and 5 timezones
- Team buildings and other sorts of online/offline team activities